Sunday, February 27, 2011

#57, 58, 59 Digi Monday for Paper Playtime

Hello everyone today is Digi Monday at Paper Playtime so that means the Queens (DT) will all be creating something with the Digi stamps from our Sponsors. The theme this week is anything goes you may enter your project HERE and you do not have to use a Digi to play along!

For my first card I used Digital Delights by Louby Loo St. Patrick's Paper pack (for the Kiss Me paper) and also St. Patricks Day Larry for the image. I colored Larry with Prismacolor pencils and added stickles and stamped the sentiment with Emma's Creative Time stamps. I cut the scallop shape from Accent Essentials and embossed with my Cuttlebug.

For my 2nd card I used the Disco Tween from Digi's with Attitude. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils stamped the (Hero Arts stamp)sentiment with purple ink and placed it in my Cuttlebug. The embossing folder is the Cuttlebug companion for Create A Critter.

For my 3rd card the sentiment, squirrel and all of the patterend paper are all from Doodle Pantry you can purchase the set here it's called NUTTY FOR YOU. I colored the squirrel with Bic Markers and cut the acorns at the bottom with the B is for Boy LITE cart, and added twine and used a Fiskars border punch at the top.

For my 4th and final card is from Prairie Fairy and the stamp is called Nurse Gillian I colored her with Prismacolor pencil and I did some plastic surgery and gave her some red pouty lips lol! The marquee shapes were from Once Upon A Princes. I stamped the red background with a large mesh stamp from Michael's and stamped the sentiment.

I hope you all enjoyed looking at all 4 of my cards I made for Digi Monday and I hope you can enter the ANYTHING GOES challenge at  Paper Playtime! have fun! and thank you to our wonderful Sponsors!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on all the cards Sandra:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just awesome Sandra!!! All the great colors, the embossing, the acorns and Nurse Gillians lips! Wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much for hopping at the Spring Fever Blog Hop! I hope you enjoyed the projects!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...