Wednesday, February 23, 2011

St. Patricks Day Card

Hello everyone I am so excited to share my 1st St. Patrick's Day card ever!! I don't know why I never made this but it was soooo much fun!  This card was made for Design Team Day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Can you believe that the shamrock paper is digi paper? The digi stamps I used were Pot of Gold, St. Patricks Day sentiment and St Patricks paper pack. I colored the stamps with Bic markers and used my Stickles for some glitter and I used some blue Puffy paint for the cloud. I stamped the green paper with a Studio G stamp from Michael's repeately to make my own patterend paper. I also inked around the edges with black chalk ink. Here's a list of the items I used for my card that are available for purchase:

Please be sure to stop by my blog this Saturday 2/26 for the Hello, Cupcake Blog Hop hosted by my sweet friend Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy


11 comments:

  1. This is cute! I like the 'March 17th' bg paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your card. I need to make about 60 of them for my family!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Love this card! Its amazing! I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Please stop by to check it out. Thanks.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! I'll make one similar for my husband Patrick. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Now that I think about it, I have never made a St. Patty's card either =/ Hmmm... something must be done about this!!!!!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooohoo Sandra!!! This is the coolest! I love this card! Awesome work, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic St Patty's card Sandra:) Love the use of the papers too:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you made your own background paper. I was wondering the brand as soon as I saw it lol!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Sandra, love how you outlined the clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...