Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#48 Strawberry Card

Hi everyone! I made a "Berry Special" card for my "Berry Special" friend and DT sister Stephanie from Always Crafting she is so sweet and so creative, so has truly inspired me to think outside the box on my projects. She was so generous to sponsor my new Cricut Challenge Blog  Flaunt It Friday's for the month of January, thank you so much Stephanie!

For my card I was feelling kind of in the Summery mood or wishing it was summer time already lol! The strawberry is from Simply Charmed and I stamped her face with Peachy Keen Stamps, Wide Eyed Faces, the sentiment is from Pink By Design, which I stamped on a downward curve. I also added some ribbon and used a Martha Stewart punch at the bottom. I am entering my card in the Terrific Tuesday Challenge which is to use Simply Charmed.

12 comments:

  1. This is a berry special card indeed :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I LOVE the colors! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Sandra!! I love the colors I know Stephanie is going to love it and I agree she is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Love the face on the strawberry! Cute cute cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra - Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my new blog. As always, your projects are great! One day I hope to do as well as you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie little strawberry:) I wish it was summer to girl! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sandra I LOVE this card and am even more touched by it that it is for me. You made me tear up girl. I am glad that I have helped you think outside the box with your projects. I love all your project and I thank you for all you support since I started my blog too! You ROCK!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is berry cute Sandra!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin' cute! That face is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...