Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#47 Blog Hop WINNER's!!

Hi everyone Thank you for taking the time to hop with me over the weekend I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Here is my Guest Designer card for Abby's SEI Challenge and her theme this week is PINK!  I cut the monster from Mini Monster's and stamped the face with PKS, the paper and the heart die cut are from SEI. The XOXO stamp is from Pink By Design. The heart embossing folder is from a Sizzix embossing folder which I embossed in the Cuttlebug. If you would like to enter in the challenge and win some SEI goodies please click HERE.

Now onto some Winner's!!

Paper Doll Blog Hop RANDOM Winner is:

BunnyFreak said...

Love both projects. That disney album rocks.
username at yahoo dot com

CONGRATS Bunny Freak!! Please contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com

My Vintage Valentine Blog Hop RANDOM Winner is:

Carol said...


Love the card, beautiful details. TFS
Carol
clworkman4 at gmail dot com \

CONGRATS Carol! Please contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com





5 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!!
    Hey Sandra, this card is adorable. Please come by my blog, I have a blog award there for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO thank you thank you!, sending an email to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winners!! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute your little love monster is!!! Love that face!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun and creative!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...