Sunday, February 20, 2011

#52 Retro phone card

***Please Click HERE for my Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt It Friday's***

Hello everyone!Today is Design Team Day over at Paper Playtime and this week's theme is TECHNOLOGY....meaning you can create anything that has to do with technology. I had so many ideas originally I was going to make a video game card with a Wii controller but I didn't have a perfect sentiment to go with it and I was too lazy to print something up LOL! I decided to whip out my Nifty Fifties cart and my Pink By Design Stamps to create this card. I stamped the face with PKS and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. If you would like to enter the TECHNOLOGY challenge please click HERE.

Please be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the Kich N Bleus Design Team Blog Hop and New Releases!

Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. I love the Nifty Fifites cartridge. So many cool images to use.

    Nicely done,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The telephone sure has evolved, hasn't it? Love your retro card and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card. Don't you just love that cart. Totally love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the phone card! BTW, I just got my "Memories" stamp set you sent for one of your blogs and they look great. I think they will be perfect for layouts!

    Thanks!
    Just Julie

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...