Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Digital Delights Design Team Day Raccoon Card

Hi everyone today is Design Team day at  Digital Delights by Louby Loo and this week I chose to make a Valentine's Day card for my chocoholic sister Patty! I colored the digi with Bic markers and placed pop dots underneath, and the top "Love" red paper is actually a digi paper isn't it pretty!! The bottom paper is from K&Co. Here is a list of the Digi's I used and a link on where you can purchase them. Be sure to check it out because all of the Valentine's Day stamps are 50%!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Paper Doll Dress Up Blog Hop that I will be Co-Hosting with Janis starting at http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

  1. Ok, guess no chocolates for me. What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card! I love how you colored Ridley pink and red! That looks so awesome & FESTIVE! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Sandra. Fun to see Ridley in pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love this whimsical card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..that's cute..the sentiment is funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...