Friday, February 25, 2011

#55 Shamrock Treat Box


Hi everyone! Here is a Shamrock Treat Box I made for my FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS DT entry. This week we are asking everyone to create something with the Matchbox from Tags, Bags Boxes and More Match2 (Box), page 65

. The charm is from Designer's Calendar and I stamped the face with PKS, and stamped the sentiment with Emma's stamsp. The shamrock paper is digi paper from Digital Delights By Louby Loo. Originally I was going to put chocolate gold coin candies in there but I sent my huby out to buy them and he couldn't find them anywhere and he bought me some gold coin toys instead, he it works right!?!

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Hello Cupcake blog hop! it's going to be one "Sweet" hop! We're all going to be craving cupcakes after we're done!


6 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this project!! :) TFS

    Totally a new follower, I check in everyday to see your new project of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is Awesome!! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice job. New follower myself and love to check in everyday to see what you have created. guy1065ataoldotcom Grammy Deed

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...