Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#29 Candy Box Card & WINNER

Hi everyone here's box of candy card for you! The heart candy box is from Paper Doll Dress Up, I stamped the sentiment and did some embossing with my Cuttlebug. I used my Peachy Keen princess faces for the face. Here's the challenges I will be entering this card in
My Creative Time- PAPER DOLLS/EMBOSSING

Also I have a Winner for the Celebrating Our Milestone's Blog Hop! I am so sorry I am posting this so late ladies! The RANDOM winner of the Autumn Leaves flower stamp is .....
Scrapping Galaxy said...

Beautiful album. Getting my BA was my big milestone 

Congrats Scrapping Galaxy!! Please contact me at critterbugg365 at gmail dot com

Also I will be in 3 very exciting Blog Hops this weekend, you know what that means more blog candy! And Inspiration!! I am so thankful to be a part of the Love is in The Air Blog hop on Friday 2/4 starting at Giselle Cross My Heart paper Crafts
Photobucket

Also I am hosting my first blog Hop on Saturday 2/5 it's called the Love At First Sight Blog Hop

Blog Hop

And for the final hop which is on Monday 2/7 hosted by ERIKA CRICUT LOVE

Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! girl you are busy:) Love the card with that beautiful background!!! Congrats on your first blog hop and I can't wait to check out your projects for the hops!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Awesome job! Good luck in the challenges. :)
    Tfs,
    Robin aka thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the bow!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,

    What a cute card!!! :) Those Paper Doll Cartridges (Everyday and Dress Up, both!) have the best images! (and so many, I didn't even know this cute one was on there!)

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...