Sunday, February 6, 2011

#37 Heart Table Centerpiece





Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me on my Love At First Sight Blog Hop over the weekend.  There's still more time to participate all you have to do is scroll down to next post. I made this Heart Table Centerpiece for the Paper Playtime Design Team 1. Our theme is Cupid or Hearts, I was super excited because my friend Janis let me choose the challenges for the month of Feb. Thanks Janis!! The hearts are from the Seasonal Cart. LOVESTRUCK 2010. It would not stand on its owm so I punched a 3in. circle with a punch I cut and glued to red cardstock and also a cereal box to make a sturdy base. Then I adhered the heart with a Hot glue gun. I hope you enjoyed my project, please check back in the morning for the Beatle's themed Blog Hop hosted my Erika

Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea for a centerpiece!! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute centerpiece. Love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally adorable!
    love the papers you used!
    great job Sandra!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,

    What a cute centerpiece!!! :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, I am in LOVE with that froggy paper, it is too cute!! The 3d center piece is a geat idea :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...