Monday, February 21, 2011

#53 Tacky Tuesday Chick

***This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my Paper Playtime DT project***
Hi everyone! I finally had some time to squeeze in a Tacky Tuesday card!! I had so much fun making this card look tacky lol! Well I think it's cute! And I'm going to give it to my sister Patty for Easter since she's into Rocker stuff. The bird is from Simply Charmed and the guitar is from Rock Princess, I stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design stamps and embossed the paper with a Cuttlebug Comanion folder which I love because its roses! I stamped her sweet face with Peachy Keen Stamps and made her a bow for her hair! if you want to enter in the Tackiest challenge ever!!! lol! Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. This card just made me smile. Pretty stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..that is sooo cute :)
    HUGS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and the guitar finished it off. This chick looks like it needs something there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Super cute play on words!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...