Thursday, January 3, 2013

#3 Peachy Keen Stamps Anything Goes Challenge Treat Bag

Hi everyone! Today is my first challenge with Peachy Keen Stamps and this challenge is "Anything Goes " For my project I used my new scrapbook paper from Heidi Grace Designs that I got this week from Joann's I also used my new paper trimmer and of course my new Peachy Keen Stamps! 

I stamped the cute bear head, bow tie, face, lips, and also the sentiment all from the new Peachy Keen Stamps January Release called PKSC-13 January 2013 Stamp of the month. I stamped on white paper and colored with a red marker and placed on my new scrapbook paper. I love that the sentiment is a nice big sentiment that almost covers the top of my treat bag. I made this treat bag for my son filled with   Hershey's Kisses "Hugs".

Don't forget to enter in our "Anything Goes" challenge on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and be sure to come join our new release party on which will be held on Saturday, January 5th
at 6 p.m. CST on The Peachy Keen Connection there will be games and prizes and you can also place your new release stamp orders too!

11 comments:

  1. GREAT treat bag Sandra!it looks SUPER cute and yummy too,AWESOME job!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute. I love the little kiss on the cheek. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. A kiss for some kisses. Super Sweet Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your treat bags Sandra! Ha Ha! That 'kiss' on the cheek is spot on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love how you added the kiss on the cheek! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, the cheek kiss is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra this is just darling! I love that little smooch on his cheek - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sneak peeks are so cute! Love the treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too darn cute & Yummy!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...