Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#5 Sweet Bee Card

Hi everyone! Last night I made this adorable bee card I love the way everything came together plus I got to finally use my honeycomb Cuttlebug embossing folder and heart embossing folders that I've had in my stash for 2 months now LOL!  I added yellow tulle and heart patterned paper from K&Company along with a black heart border from Martha Stewart. The yellow ink I used for the inking is from CTMH Honey Stamp Pad. I stamped the sentiment, LOVE sentiment on the heart bag and also the face using the Peachy Keen Stamps January 2013 STOM PKSC-13 this set has so much stuff on it!


The paper piecing bee bear is from KaDoodle Bug Designs BEE MINE HONEY BEARS original artwork by Kristi W. Designs you can get this set for 50% off now HERE.



10 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I haven't seen that honeycomb folder before....its so darn CUTE!!!

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Sandra! LOVE that honeycomb embossing!!! I have to add that to my must buy list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serioulsy Cute!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I got this embossing folder too, but I haven't used it yet. I need to now after seeing how good it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I love the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Add that embossing folder to my list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This card is so ADORABLE Sandra!great job with your sweet little bear and I LOVE the embossing too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!!!! new follower :)

    would love for you to follow/visit me http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...