Friday, January 18, 2013

#9 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be doing my very first Scrappy Moms Stamps new release post! Today the Design Team will be previewing projects from both stamp sets which are available for purchase right now.... HERE!!!!

The stamp set I chose to use is called "WITH ALL MY HEART" it's so adorable and perfect for Valentine's Day or (something else I will be previewing this week lol!) When I first saw this sentiment I thought of the yummy candy Reese's Pieces so I made a Valentine treat holder using my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge the cut I used is on Page 46 Card and Card (Shift). I then stamped the sentiment with Cranberry Ink and embossed the heart with an XOXO embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. The papers I used are K & Company.


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects all week long we will be showcasing these adorable stamps until Jan. 24th!

Have a great day and be sure to check back tomorrow for my 1st EVER Project Life layout using Scrappy Moms Stamps!

8 comments:

  1. Love this yummy idea, Sandra! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this so much, Sandra! It's a perfect little treat for your honey! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. PErfect sentiment for your yummy treat! Hmm now I want chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project and so perfect with that sentiment! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...