Friday, January 25, 2013

#14 2 Months Baby Page using Art Philosophy


Hi everyone! Today is my 5th sneak peek for Scrappy Moms Stamps new release the stamp set I used for my project is "With All of My Heart", it's very cute and super versatile not just for Valentine's Day as you can see here! I stamped the "you have stolen my Heart" phrase on the marquee shape. Olivia has truly stolen everyone's hearts LOL! Just look at my little baby doll she is so cute and sweet I love her soooooo much!! I am going to try and finish her "Baby's 1st"  album before she turns 1 on March 31st! So far I only have this page and another page that I will post tomorrow!

Ok back to my project LOL! I decided to bust out my Close To My Heart ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT CART to create my entire layout  I cut the flowers, circle, border strip, marquee shape, file folder tab,  and pennant flags all from Art Philosophy!!! I am so proud of myself for using so many cuts from this wonderful cartridge!  I also used the CTMH  Clementine Paper Pack for all of the papers used here including the flowers. The CTMH Canvas Alphabet Set and I also did some inking with Chocolate Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad and Sorbet Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad.

Check out My Video!




ATTENTION!!!!**** In honor of Valentine's Day I am having a Close To My Heart sale until February 15th for every $50 you spend in my Online party I will REFUND you $5!!! There is no  limit how much you can earn just make sure to click "JOIN" Sandra's Online Party to qualify! If you have any questions you can email me critterbugg365@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Awwww such cute pics and need that cart, good luck with your 365 challenge, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, THIS is what I am talking about! Yep--beautiful yet understated! This is a fab way to get your scrapping done, AND it looks great too! Love this layout, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...