Thursday, January 3, 2013

#2 Peachy Keen Stamps January Sneak Peek

Hi everyone I am so excited to share with you my sneak peek of the January New Release from PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!! Omg they are way beyond cute and this has to be one of my favorite releases of all time yes it's that good LOL! I can picture myself using these stamps all the time especially because I love using bears when I craft!

For my card I used some new papers that I got a few days ago from Joann's they have so much stuff on clearance right now I guess they are trying to make room for all the new stuff coming out this year. The paper collection I used is called Heidi Grace "Daydream" I originally got it to make baby girl layouts but there's a lot of heart papers that can be used for Valentine's Day projects like I did here.

I stamped the PKS Thinking Of You Bear (Jan. Release)  twice on pink and yellow chevron paper and cut everything out and paper pieced together. I stamped the "I love You" sentiment using the PKS January Stamp of The Month, SVG files are also going to be for sale that match the Stamp of The Month this will be very easy so you won't actually have to hand cut stuff out just let  your machine do it for you LOL! I also embossed the white paper using an XOXO embossing folder and added 2 black brads to the small paper strips.

I am very happy with this release there is a lot more stuff you can do with these stamps they are very versatile as you can see the rest of the DT's sneak peeks on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Here also be sure to come join us for Release Party, which will be held on Saturday, January 5th
at 6 p.m. CST on The Peachy Keen Connection there will be games and prizes and you can also place your new release stamp orders too!

6 comments:

  1. So incredibly SWEET!!! LOVE that cute little bear!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SUPER ADORABLE Sandra!great job with your sweet bear,AWESOME Sneak Peek!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I just LOVE the XO embossed mat and the cute bear in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bear looks adorable sitting there Sandra! So sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the teddy in pink! Sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...