Thursday, January 31, 2013

CTMH Damask Divas For Always Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Close To My Heart Damask Divas Blog Hop featuring the all NEW "For Always" paper pack! This paper pack will be for sale starting tomorrow Feb. 1st on my business site HERE! If you are here from Cydney's Blog you are in the right spot!

For my project I wanted to continue sticking with my goal of finishing my daughter's 1st year album before she turns 1 in March! So I made a layout with a few pics from when she was 3 months old she was so tiny and precious just look at the side profile lol! I cut everything out using my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge except for the font that font is from the Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge. I cut both flowers out layering them 4 times and added black buttons to the centers.

Here's a close up of my flowers I love the outcome!

Check out my video!!

Close To My Heart Products Used:

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge #Z1686
Lagoon Stamp Pad
For Always Paper Pack (Available here on Feb. 1st 2013)

Also.......... I am having a Close To My Heart Online Party right now in my store if you "JOIN" my online party and spend $50 I will refund you $5 for every $50 you spend! Perfect for all of the new stuff coming out in the idea book tomorrow. You can even get both CTMH Cricut carts for $10 OFF!!!!!  If you have any questions on placing your CTMH order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com

SHOP CTMH NOW!  HERE  

NEXT STOP is Latisha

10 comments:

  1. I adore your layout, Sandra. Loving how you used the photo corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Page! Love it! So cute! Your DD is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Sandra is just to precious, wait, she is too!! I like to see the break out of common squares and rectangles on scrapbook pages, the circle is a terrific alternative and I am so loving the Dahlia shaped flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!!! Love the way it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, I love the flower, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower. Great layout. cute kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to say Cute KID. Fingers don't always go where I want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the flowers and that you added dimension to them by creasing the centers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...