Sunday, January 13, 2013

#6 CTMH Damask Divas Who's Your Valentine Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Whooo's Your Valentine Blog Hop hosted by the CTMH Damask Divas we are all Close To My Heart consultants featuring the Whoooo's Your Valentine Kit from CTMH it's only $10 right now! If you are here from Carolyn's Blog you are in the right spot.

For my project I made a simple lollipop holder using the Whoooo's Your Valentine Kit from Close To My Heart I was inspired by this  project I found on Pinterest. I stamped all of the stamps using this kit including hearts, tag, owl and chevron background. This stamp set is also a Cricut companion stamp set to Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Whoooo's Your Valentine Kit
Lagoon Stamp Pad
Slate Stamp Pad
Cranberry Stamp Pad



In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, we’re offering a new product, available through January — our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit! This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product. The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit! Perfect for gifts and classroom projects, the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit will make Valentine’s Day a cinch!
Qualify and buy the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit today for only $10!

NEXT STOP is Jamie

13 comments:

  1. Fun Valentine. Love this stamp set, adding it to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo... love the colors... i have made a valentine card using sliver and blue... i just love your design...
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Sandra!! Love that! I still need to help my youngest two make Valentine's for their classmates so I'll be sure to look for inspiration throughout this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable... just love it...
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great valentine's candy popsticker holder! This is my favorite project so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sucker holder! Love the color combo, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Im so inspired I wish I had done the hop! :)

    Hugs,
    Melissa
    www.mywatermelonmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Sandra! Any kid would love that, so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that owl. Great project. It will be a good Valentine's Day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun valentine to make with my grandson. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...