Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#8 Artiste Strawberry Basket

Hi everyone! Yesterday I got to play with some new mid month release Peachy Keen Stamps! Pk-162 Fruit Sentiments One these new sets are so fun and they are on sale right now for 20% OFF right HERE!!!!! I stamped the sentiment using my CTMH Cranberry stamp pad and I cut both strawberries and strawberry basket using my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and embossed the strawberries using my Cuttlebug. I was able to fit about 6 Starburst candies inside each strawberry and my son saw this and loved it he is so curious to see what is inside of them LOL! I told him if he is a good boy at school today he can have his strawberry surprise! :)

Here is the new Peachy Keen stamp set I used:


Close To My Heart Products Used:

Purchase Artiste HERE! 


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Your basket and strawberries are super cute! What a great idea. What page did you cut the basket from and the strawberry from? I have that cart and would like to give it a try. TFS. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...