Monday, January 7, 2013

#4 Valentine's Day Bear Layout




Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you my Valentine's Day Layout I made for this years Valentine's Day picture that I will have of my kids and I. I recently went to scrap night with my crafty blog/ Facebook friends Ana Maria, Monica and Patty we had a blast I was there 8 hours and all I got done was this little bear paper piecing LOL!! 

The bear is from Ka Doodle Bug Designs "Valentine Bear's " original artwork by Kristi W. Designs I cut the bear out using SCAL 3 along with my Silhouette Cameo. I also used my Cricut ARTISTE cartridge to cut the flowers, heart shape and also background scallop shape. I used my CTMH Canvas Alphabet Set that I inked up using black ink. I also did some inking on the flowers using Close To My Heart Cranberry Exclusive Inks

I made this for our current Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge on the Peachy Keen Connection celebrating the January New Release please make "Anything" using something NEW along with your Peachy Keen Stamps to win a $50 Gift Certificate to the Peachy Keen Stamps store! You have until Jan. 8th to enter your project HERE

For my "new" items I used my NEW Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-13 January 2013 STOM, new scrapbook paper, new bling, new fabric flowers,  and new alphabet letters.

This is the adorable stamp set I used for my project I used 3 of the stamps from this set for my layout! You can sign up for the stamp of the month club HERE!

Purchase CTMH Artiste HERE I used 3 different cuts for my layout!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so adorable! Great layout for your V-Day photo. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want that peachy keen stamp set so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout for Valentine's day. The bear is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I just fell in love with that scalloped background shape! Love how you added the photo mat in the heart. Another gorgeous layout, Sandra! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...