Thursday, January 31, 2013

#16 Peachy Keen Stamp Photo Challenge Layout

Hi everyone! I made this layout of my hubby and I using 2 different Peachy Keen Stamp Sets from the January 2013 release along with my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I used Artiste for the circles, doily shape, roses, and also the daisies.  I also inked up the edges using Close To My Heart Chocolate Stamp Pad. The Peachies I used for my layout are PK-159 Thinking Of You Bear and PK-160 Thank You-Big stamp sets.

Here's the two cute Peachy Keen Stamps I used! I am so proud of myself for using a stamp set for a title that was very fun! I also layered the bear's arms, legs and the heart on 3d pop dots for some dimension and added Stickles. The border punch is Fiskars.

Flowers made from Artiste Cricut cart  both can be found on page 54.

Don't forget to link up your awesome photo challenge creations using ANY PKS, on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog **HERE**


If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. Hopefully, my Blogger woes are over and I can comment! Have to say Sandra, LOVE this LO! Everything is just perfect. From the cute Teddy to the little roses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is SPECTACULAR Sandra! The colors of the flowers and papers are fabulous and I love the hand written journal box! SO super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is GORGEOUS Sandra!!!AWESOME job with the colors and I LOVE the your sweet bear,Have a SUPER weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...