Sunday, January 20, 2013

#10 Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek 2 /1st EVER Project Life Layouts



(Left Page) 2 printables, Week 1 font from the Something To Celebrate Cricut cartridge.

(Right Page) Memories die cut from the Silhouette Store cut out with my Cameo.


"2 Thumbs Up" stamp sentiment from SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS

Hi everyone! For my 2nd Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek I decided to make my 1st EVER Project Life pages for Week 1 2013,  I haven't even made my cover page yet LOL!  The Scrappy Moms Stamp set I used for my project was the 2 THUMBS UP STAMP SET , I used the "2 Thumbs Up!" sentiment on the movie poster I printed out (pictured above). I added several different washi tapes and used 2  Project Life printables found online. On the right page I cut the Memories camera die cut using my Silhouette Cameo cutting pattern is from the Silhouette store. The  Week 1 font is from Something To Celebrate Cricut cart.


Watch my Project Life video below!



7 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I started Project life this year too. Great inspiration! Love the font you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how they turned out. Fun times on the picture of all of us with our ATG guns lol.

    Hugs
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing more and more of Project Life. Your week 1 layout is great! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am starting to love project life. hmmmmmm I think I need to check it out! Super cute!!

    Big HUGS,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job with your great Project life layouts Sandra!LOOKS FANTASTIC:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...