Monday, January 21, 2013

#11 Love Bug Card Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peak 3

Hi everyone! I forgot to post this earlier I've been dealing with a sick baby my daughter had a fever all day today it makes me so sad to see her like that :(

For my 3rd Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek of the week I made a little Love Bug card using KaDoodle Bug Designs Life Glows With Love pattern cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I embossed the background with a "Love" embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. The Peachy Keen Stamp I used for the face is called PK-500 Snow Cuties Face Assortment. The "Forever Yours" stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps new release this month called WITH ALL OF MY HEART stamp set. You can purchase it HERE.






1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...