Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#7 Scrappy Moms Stamps TTC

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you a Sweethearts treat box I made using my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge. What I did was I used my Gypsy to create the heart in the center of the box then added clear acetate to the inside of the heart so the candies don't fall out. I stamped the entire blue cardstock to make my own patterned paper and I also stamped the polka dot heart. Both heart stamps are from the CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine Kit you can get right now for only $10 HERE! I stamped the XOXO stamp using Scrappy Moms Stamps "Love Notes" stamp set. The Close To My Heart stamp pads I used were Cranberry and Lagoon.


Close To My Heart Products Used:
Cranberry Stamp Pad
Lagoon Stamp Pad

Don't forget to enter Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge "Out Of The Box" HERE by using any Scrappy Moms Stamp on your project to qualify for the prize!

9 comments:

  1. So adorable.. I love this little candy box.
    ♥Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your treat box an I love the color you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box turned out really cute, Sandra! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Those would make great treats for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME job with your sweet treat box Sandra!looks TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH your box is so adorable!!! I love the colors and all of the detail. Makes me want some conversation hearts :-)

    Big HUGS,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOO cute!!!! I LOVE this SMS set!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...