Thursday, July 8, 2010

#80 Apron recipe holder (Challenge w/my sis Joanna)

Here's the front of the recipe holder. Cute huh!
This is what the back looks like.
Here's the index cards for recipes.
My sister Joanna and I do challenges with eachother just for fun since we are collecting carts so fast! This week she chose the aprom from FMK. It's adorable I decided to make a recipe holder to give as a gift (maybe I will make these for christmas!). I cut everything around 5 1/2 inches except for the index cards those were about 4x5. All cuts are from From My Kitchen except for the tag, that's from Sweet Treats and the pink butterflies are from a Martha Stewart Punch. Come check out Joanna's Super Cute Layout!

6 comments:

  1. I really like how you made it into a recipe holder..good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE!!!! Love the paper and the whole idea! Fun doing challenges with your sis. She's a sweetie. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool Idea! I'm gonna have to make one! Great job!:)
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love how you made it a recipe holder. Would make great Christmas gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo adorable! I love it! I have been wanting that cart for some time now! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...