Thursday, July 15, 2010

#84 Just like Riding a Bike Card (challenge w/my sis, Cricut Cardz)

I chose this card from Just Because Cards for challenge #7 with my sister Joanna and also for Cricut Cardz Challenge which was to make any cut from any cart.  I cheated a little bit because I did not cut the card or envelope, I did cut the bike and added stickles to all the different colored paper. For the sentiment I used the Stencil feature and got a cotton ball and blue chalk ink to make it look like a stamped image, then I added blue stickles over it. I also put a strip of purple satin ribbon, tied a knot and added stickles for faux bling, for a final touch I misted with glimmer mist.

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! Love the bike!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE! I just came over from Joanna's blog... I didn't know you were sisters! I think it's great that you challenge each other to get crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you used the stencil! i never thought of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job using that stencil. Great idea. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Super cute! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you blinged up the bike! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...