Monday, July 26, 2010

#94, 95,96 Three vacation Layouts!



For this LO I originally made it for the Throwback Thursday birthday challenge but I didn't realize it ended on Saturday night, that's okay though! The birds are from CAC I embossed their wings with my cuttlebug and added a pop dot to the wings and hats, party hat is from ACY, sombrero hat is from Designer's Calendar I colored in the design with markers. Music notes from Hannah Montana, font is from Lyrical Letters, balloons from OUAP I stamped their faces, I handmade the black flower with the red button, I did the journaling on the green polka dot paper. This was my last page of my Mazatlan B-day Vacation book, I wanted to highlight some of the things we did and saw.

For this entired LO I used CAC for the title, mouse, cheese and camera...they were all on the same button feature! I made the mouse look like he was standing on top of the camera with a pop dot I also put a pop dot behind the cheese. I embossed the camera with CB and added silver stickles to the camera's "Flash". I inked the camera and the cheese with my Walnut Stain distress ink.  I put the large piece of patterned paper behind the pic of me and my son so it could "look" like it's in a picture frame. I cut 2 strips of border paper and put it on the bottom with 3 buttons on the left.
I did this page a while ago and didn't realize I haven't posted it yet, this is my 1st page for my Mazatlan album. I cut a large heart on vellum paper and did faux stitching from AE, the 2 other hearts on the left are also from AE. The red heart on the right which I stamped is from PS, also the brackets and font are from PS. I did some stamping (floral and bird) with my Tim Holtz stamps which I love! I also added a border from a Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, and fancy large black brads.

**********************************************

So for this post I decided to post 3 in 1 since my goal is to complete 365 projects in 365 days....I'm kind of behind so this is my way of catching up! There's a description for each LO under each pic, if you have any questions on which carts I used for each LO please don't hesitate to ask!

5 comments:

  1. fun, fun, fun!!! I love the stamping on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love how all your lo's came out! great job...aren't you glad your vacation one is done? now on to #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just awesome!!! Looks like ya'll have a great vacation. Beautiful layouts and photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...