Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#97 Thinking of you Owl card for (My Pink Stamper's Family)

Here's a card I made a while back ago for My Pink Stampers family who lost a loved one. The owl was cut from CAC, the tree branch and leaves are from Serenade. I stamped the background of clouds then added blue chalk. I also stamped the sentiment. I embossed with my Cuttlebug, using 3 different folders. The pink border strip is from a border punch and I added some ribbon. Oh and how can I forget the Peachy Keen critter face stamp!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you finally used your PK stamps..I was wondering when you were gonna use 'em! :p cute card!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...