Monday, July 19, 2010

#87 Flower Power digi skunk card for (Paper Playtime)

For this week's challenge at Paper Playtime Maria is Queen and we were sponsered by Digital Delights by Louby Lou and our theme is Flower Power. I colored in the skunk with ink and stickles. The butterflies are from a punch, the heart is from ST, the flower is from GW, the brown border is from a border punch and the sentiment is also a digi stamp. I embossed the border, butterflies and the heart with my Cuttlebug. I attached the flower to a paper clip with a large brad. I used my Walnut Stain distress ink for the outer part of the card.

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you added the paperclip, heart, flower and sentiment. This is beautiful! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Skunk!!! I also love the paperclip! Great idea!! Love this card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card!!! I two (well three) love the idea of that paperclip!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you embossed and punched your brown paper! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love the colors. What kind of ink did you use to color it? It came out amazing! TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww the skunk is cute! i like how you did the paper clip flower..i'm gonna steal that idea! lol ;p

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...