Monday, July 12, 2010

#82 Bubbles theme for (Paper Playtime #7)

Plenty of bubbly embossing LOL!

I am so happy and excited to be Queen again at Paper Playtime for the Bubbles theme. I decided to do a LO of my son's 1st trip to the Aquarium when he was 10 months old while on vacation in Mazatlan, Mexico 2 years ago!!! I was inspired by the fish tank he was looking at in the picture here, so I used my creativity to make this Layout look exactly like a fish tank what do you think!?! I embossed pretty much everything with my cuttlebug, added some stickles, distress inks and used my Peachy Keen stamps on some of the faces.  I used 6 different carts so here is a list:

Plantin Schoolbook-   circle
Zooballo-  title and orange fish
Everyday Paper Dolls-  Purple fish
Create a Critter-  Seahorse, green plant, blue waves (it was a layer to something else that I welded together to make one long 12 inch strip) starfish, sea shell,  and yellow/red/white fish
Life's a Beach-  coppery colored coral reef
A Child's Year-  bubbles

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout. I wish I would have had my Cricut when my kids were young to make their pictures as memorable. Your son will enjoy looking back at these creative projects one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this layout is absolutely AMAZING! If I had aquarium pics I would be scraplifting immediately...hahaha!! AMAZING job with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is by far one of the cutest layouts I have ever seen and I love that you went crazy with the embossing! It is wonderful!!!
    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome layout!! Loooove all the cuts and colors and the embossing. The photo is just precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a the challenge. I loved the bubbles. I might have to get that cart just for the bubbles! :) It turned out really great.

    :) ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome LO! I really liked this one! maybe I will join in this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza, Sandra, what a fabulous LO!! This is sooo perfect for the bubble theme!!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra! I want to give you two blog awards. The first is the Trendy Blog Award and the other the Sunshine Award. You can pick up the buttons at my blog:
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com
    Thanks for inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...