Thursday, July 22, 2010

#90 Sunset LO

For this sunset LO I cut the sun from LAB, stamped the title and embossed with my Cuttlebug, I stamped the 2 larger butterflies, cut them out and added stickles to them and also to the sun. The scallop border is from AE and the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch. The Mexico embellishment I made from Destinations and cut a small border from a border punch and added a tiny cactus flower sticker and I did my journaling there. I also added buttons and ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. This is just great! Love the bling, punches, embellies and the sunset photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the butterflies! Maybe I should get that punch! ;p

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...