Friday, July 30, 2010

#98 Sock Monkey B-day Card (Jitterbuggin' Challenge)

For this week's Jitterbuggin' Challenge we had to follow a sketch, use purple, a cricut image, and it has to be a child's b-day card.  I finally got to play with my new Lite cart that I gave in and finally bought LOL! The circles, scallop oval and girl sock monkey are all from Sugar and Spice...What a cute cart! I embossed both circles with my cuttlebug, stamped both sentiments, added butterflies and some bling on the monkey girls bow in her hair!

4 comments:

  1. This is just tooo cute! I looove the sock monkey on this cart and on B is For Boy cart. Only reason I bought them!! Our 9 yr. old DGD Bug would love this card. She is such a sock monkey junkie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute....I love sock monkeys!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...