Friday, July 16, 2010

#85 Creepy and Cool LO

For this LO I challenged myself to use a lot of non-Cricut products since those products are piling up in my scrapbook room. I couldn't resist and I just had to use my Cricut! The gator is from EDPD I found the perfect embossing plate for my gator it was actaully a Fiskars plate. The title "Creepy" is from Blackletter, "and" is from ACY and "cool" is from Paisley, I added stickles and chalk ink to these. The large pink marquee for the background was from TTK. I did some stamping with a border stamp, I placed two flower stickers on my page, one I put on top of the red silk flower, and the pink frame around the gator is from K&Company. So for the pictures in this LO I did some major zooming in on my camera to capture all the detail in these "Creepy and Cool" animals, the green frogs blend in with the leaves, the tan frogs looked like raw chicken gross! And look at those sharp teeth on that monster!

5 comments:

  1. This layout is so fun! Love the details of different carts and layers and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks cool..i really like the big flower! :) AND YES THE GATOR IS CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big flower! I have a blog award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! The flower is awesome!! That tan frog is gross looking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...