Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#89 Fairy card (Challenge w/my sis Joanna & Jitterbuggin')


So here's my 8th challenge with my sister Joanna this time she chose the cute fairy cut from A Child's year, I also posted this at Jitterbuggin' challenge for their Pretty Pastel challenge which you had to follow a sketch, use pastels and buttons. I made this for my friend who is having a baby girl. I put 3 strips of ribbon on top, cut the circle from PS, fairy from  ACY, stamped the sentiment and added one button, I also did some faux stiching and added pink stickles to the fairy wings and wand.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the stitching and the placement of the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet....love the pretty yellow and pink!


    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out cute! I finally used some glitter on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just tooo cute! Love the ribbons and the stickles on the wings and wand is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the challenges you have with your sister! This is great! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. What a sweet image. As for your question about coloring in stamps. I have always used copics and I have to say that I love them, but the are very expensive. They are about $6.00 a piece. I also have a prisma colored pencil set, but I don't use them as much. I follow Nicole over at Canadien Nickel Scrapping and always loved her coloring, winds up she uses Stampin' Up markers. I just became a demonstrator but had not tried the markers yet, so did not know what they were capable of. I just ordered the entire marker set from Stampin' Up and am waiting for them arrive, so I can try them out. If you are interested e-mail me at sar342@aol.com. I can send you a catalog for Stampin' Up. The Stampin' Up card stock is awesome! Cuts like butter with the cricut and gorgeous colors.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love those sparkly wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just ADORABLE! Love the colors and the layout. Such a perfect baby girl card! xxD

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...