Thursday, July 8, 2010

#79 I'm Your's (Made by Momo Challenge)


Love those pop dots!
Close up of my Cuttlebugged blinged out butterfly!
Aidan insisted on modeling with my projects in my photo shoot ha ha , so I said sure why not, the theme is What "Love" means to me! I did this LO with some very old pics before I had my son....actually these pics were taken at the San Diego Fair 6 years ago. I cut the title from All Mixed UP then I put Martha Stewart Glitter all over. The butterflies are from Walk in My Garden I cut them at several different sizes then embossed some of them with my Cuttlebug and added stickles, bling and ribbon.  I used my funky monkey scissors for the large red background paper and for the green strip by the ribbon. I used my lacey border punch on the white paper. I made my own corner frame thing (can't remember the name) for the pic on the left side by cutting two skinny papers and adding some bling to the middle.  The last and final step was to do a little distressing with my Walnut Stain ink (my Fav!) Please check out Momo's page for some more awesome ideas! Momo's Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Aidan is so cute,he always wants to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you did the big butterfly! The entire LO is awesome! TFS:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is going to be a heartbreaker! What a cutie :) I love your layout. I sometimes do the layering with different sizes. It makes it more fun. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo beutiful!!! I love those colors!!! Thanks for being a part of my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout! It turned out great! Your boy is gorgeous. I love your goal of doing something every day with your cricut. I need to set that kind of goal for myself! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOooo... what away to use this challenge!!! Lovin' everything about your LO. Great color combo. And awesome butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...