Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#88 Happiness flower card (Paper Sundaes)


Last night I found a new challenge blog called Paper Sundaes so I decided to participate since the challenge was make your own paper flowers. I love making flowers for these I cut them all from Accent Essentials embossed with my cuttlebug inked them with black chalk ink and layered some of them. For the dots in the middle I put a glue dot with a sprinkle of gold Martha Stewart glitter. I stamped the sentiment and put a little bit of stickles over the swirl.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea to use your Cricut to create flowers! Love the colours and your glittered centers. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are simply gorgeous! Love your card. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flowers!!! Love the embossing and glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so elegant!!! I love the colors you used!!!! I think this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful flowers! Love how you embossed and chalked them.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have to try the glue dot/glitter idea! where are you finding all these ideas!?? :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...