Saturday, July 17, 2010

#86 Beautiful World LO

I wanted to do a pretty LO for these beautiful pics I took while hiking on vacation, the views were breath taking. I hiked to the world's tallest lighthouse and it was worth all the pain LOL! The title, owl, flower border, butterfly border, leaf, and flower charm were all from GAH. I put the butterfly and leaf in the sticker machine and put glitter on top. The small butterflies were from a Martha Stewart punch. I used my 1st transperency here and filled it with butterflies and my journaling, I addded 2 different ribbons and a peaarl to the flower charm.

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Those photos are awesome! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love the great colors and the owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this came out soooo cute! nice butterflies! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! The photos are wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...