Saturday, July 10, 2010

#81 Feathered Friends LO (For Throwback Thursday)

A close up of my handmade peacock and parrot!

I love making my own flowers.

For Emma's Challenge this week it was animal themed so we had to use Zooballo. I cut the birds from Zooballoo and created my own peacock, parrot and baby parrot! I used 2 different inks to color them, then embossed and added stickles. I embossed the little red plant from CAC. The title and the large paper flower embellishment are from Give a Hoot. To make the flower I cut it in 3 different sizes then put a pop dot under each layer.The circles are from Plantin Schoolbook.  The tiny flowers, butterfly, and border strip are all punches. I added stickles to the title and places several eyelets and washers on my page finally I sanded 2 corners of my page and misted with glimmer mist.

5 comments:

  1. OH! I love this so MUCH! The detail is FANTASTIC!!!! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this layout is AMAZING my friend! All the details are BEAUTIFUL!! It's so great to see you joining another one of my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome!! Love everything about it! From the birds to the sanded corners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this! you need to make me more flowers! llo :P

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...