Saturday, July 3, 2010

#76 Genie Lamp bday card (For BBTB2 Challenge)

For this weeksBitten By The Bug 2 Challenge  they decided to do a project with the genie lamp from PDDU I sanded the cardstock first then I embossed with my cuttlebug and added some stickles to it. The sentiment is from Sweet Treats and the heart border punch is from Martha Stewart. I used the negative tiny hearts and put it over the "i" and on top of the swirl. The swirl is also a negative from a sun fron Gypsy Wanderings (for another project I will be posting) I also distressed with my Frayed Burlap ink and I used all scraps for this card...Yay me!

11 comments:

  1. I looove your Genie Lamp card!! Here's hoping all our wishes come true!! Have an awesome 4th!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used in this! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra this came out sooo soooo cute! I think I like it better than mine! I'm glad you finally joined us at BBTB2! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you embossed your genie lamp. Your pp is very pretty too. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the colours and your embossed and glittered lamp looks stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card this is, love the embossing and the colors! And of course I sure hope "All your wishes come true"! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, that is the perfect sentiment to accompany this cut for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the papers you used on this, and the embossing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and congrats on being chose "pick of the week" at BBTB2. You certainly deserve it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!! I love your colour combination and that embossing is just the right touch. Congratulations on your BBTB2 win!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...