Monday, November 12, 2012

#123 Polar Bear Christmas Card

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I made a polar bear Christmas card using KaDoodle Bug Designs Polar Bears On Ice pattern original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces and stamped the sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps. I cut the talk bubble using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge and I embossed the background paper using my Cuttlebug and used a snowflake border punch from Martha Stewart. I used Close To My Heart Christmas paper called Pear and Partridge and also CTMH button, hemp, inks and Liquid Applique for the white part of the hat to make it puffy . I am entering this card into Peachy Keen Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

Close To My Heart Products Used:

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute card!!
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love your border punched flakes, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the image and the cute face! So many wonderful details! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO sweet!!! LOVE this! The embossing is the PERFECT touch!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo cute !!! love the embossing brings the card to life !!! great job chickie !!! Thanks so much for participating in the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

    Michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is just fabulous! I ♥ it! Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet polar bear! Thanks for sharing at PKS.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...