Thursday, November 15, 2012

#126 Turkey Teddy Bear Card

Hi everyone!  I made a card from this cute little turkey bear from the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge, I think the cartridge has to be in my top ten of carts it's so cute and there's tons of cute outfits that you can mix and match! I stamped the faced with Peachy Keen stamps and stamped the sentiment multiple times using Jaded Blossom stamps. The twine is from Trendy Twine and I also embossed the green paper with a leaf embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and the leaf border punch is Fiskars that I got a few years ago. All of the papers and inks are from Close To My Heart.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Flirty Paper Pack
Champagne Exclusive Inks
Black Exclusive Inks
Honey Exclusive Inks
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks
Cranberry Exclusive Inks
Chocolate Exclusive Inks

Hope you all have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo stinkin cute Sandra! LOVE his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute teddy! Perfect for Thanksgiving.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Sandra. He makes me smile!

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too adorable! I love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...