Monday, November 26, 2012

#130 Jessica's 21st Birthday Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to Jessica's 21st birthday blog hop hosted by the birthday girl's mom....   Katie. If you are here from Ashley's blog then you are in the right spot! For this hop we all made a birthday card to celebrate Jessica's 21st birthday and we are all sending them to her how fun! I remember my 21st birthday and it was a blast... let's just say I got really sick from drinking waaaay too much haha good ole pre-kid days LOL!!!



For my project I made an S Fold card using my Artiste Cricut cartridge along with the Suburbia Cricut cartridge that I got during the Black Friday sales (week! lol!). I embossed the front cover using my Cuttlebug. The stamp sentiments are from Close To My Heart along with the inking and patterned paper.

Here's a video of my project!


Close To My Heart Products Used:

Here's the stamp set I used called Card Chatter- Birthdays you can get this stamp set for 50% off this month when you purchase the stamp of the month for $5..... so that means you can get 2 6x6 stamp sets for only $13!! Click HERE for more details!


I hope you have a very fun 21st birthday Jessica and take lots and lots of pics to remember your special day!!

11 comments:

  1. Neat fold you used for a special 21st birthday. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is so cool...thank you so very much for hop'n with me...It has really meant alot to me and I know Jessica will love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card perfect for the occasion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you used the Artiste...that is the one cartridge i do have! i love your card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandra. I love the inked edges and the fancy fold.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I like how in the first image with the card open, the light makes it look like a spot light is on the silhouette. Very pretty.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!!! Pleasure hopping with you!!!
    Love, Hugs, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the silouette and z fold card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome flip card! And the cut is cute. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...