Saturday, November 3, 2012

#117 Teddy Bear Parade Blog Hop


Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to our 3-day hop showcasing, you guessed it, bears!  Well, Teddy Bears to be precise.  Teddy Bears from Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade!

"A Teddy bear is a faithful friend
You can pick him up at either end.
His fur is the colour of breakfast toast,
And he's always there when you need him most." 

If you just happened on my blog, please start at the beginning of our hop with Lucy of Love 2 Create (http://love2createitall.com) 
If you are here from Barbara's Blog then you are in the right spot!


For my card I used the cute little Eskimo bear to make a Christmas card using some Close To My Heart  supplies including:
I made my own background paper using the December 25th stamp set by stamping it multiple times using the Olive ink. I stamped the sentiment using cranberry ink and the Christmas Love stamp set. All of the papers are from the Pear and Partridge Paper Pack. I embossed the white paper using my Cuttlebug and inked it using Chocolate ink. I added Stickles to the Eskimo's coat.

Hi everyone as you know I am a Close To My Heart Consultant. I'm SUPER close to reaching a big goal. I only have $190 to go and 5 days left to hit it! Please help me achieve this goal... for all orders placed with me I will send you a FREE sample paper pack from Close To My Heart. Perfect for making cards or using on scrapbook layouts.
Remember Christmas is right around the corner! Stock up on gifts or order some goodies to make Holiday Crafts!
Thank you so much.... Shop here: http://sandrarosario.ctmh.com/


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another day of teddy bear creations!
NEXT STOP is CATHY

40 comments:

  1. So, so cute. I like the glittery fur and cute sled.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sandra! I love the little bling and the button. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bear and card! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute bear and I love that sled! Thanks for the hop - day 2 - enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Looks sooo cozy warm!!
    reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bear and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the different Christmas bear you can make

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project! TFS!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my soooo soooo sweet you sure made her look very old fashioned Christmas I love it so much You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cute crard!!Love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it... so cute...
    new follower and email subscriber.
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love this card--the glitter is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love his coat and little bitty sled. So cute.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's so cute...thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card, Sandra. Great job!
    Hugs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card has a vintage card effect that I love! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your little Eskimo bear turned out adorable. Following.
    http: blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
    contact @NeatThings-Boutique .com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card. I can't pick what I like most, but I definitely want to try the ink on the embossing on one of my cards.

    Of course, the little bear is super cute! The stickles really make it pop!

    On a side note -- love your resolution....I might have to try that for 2013!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Bridget
    NermalJuly14@yahoo.com
    crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one cute bear. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute little Eskimo bear. She look nice and toasty warm. Nice change on a Christmas card.
    I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG..This is by far...by far..my favorite bear of all! How precious, I love the colors, the imagination and the style. You are awesome! TFS...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card and project! That little bear looks so warm!
    This is so much fun seeing how everyone did something different.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this adorable bear and how it sparkles. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute and love the little sled and Stickles!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  26. How adorable Sandra!! I so love your Eskimo bear! The colors are great. And I love the bg papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Someone's ready to go have some fun......love this cut and great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. SO CUTE I LOVE THEM!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the rustic feel of this card yet you made it so cute by adding that adorable teddy to it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an adorable card! I just love her.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is so cute! Love that little bear! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  32. What an adorable little teddy bear! Close to my heart as I'm Aleut which is from the Aleutian islands off of Alaska! She is one that I would like to own for sure! I think it's adorable how you remembered (of decided) to put a little touch of snow on her nose! How cute is that? Thank you for sharing her with us on this blog hop. Even if I missed the opportunity for blog candy, going to finish the hop and explore the line up of great projects! jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...