Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#124 Turkey Treat Bag

Hi everyone! I just ordered some Jaded Blossom stamps and they are so cute! I made this turkey treat bag using Jaded Blossom "Turkey Poop" stamp set. The candy inside is Halloween Pretzel M&M's that were on clearance at Target after Halloween. I thought the turkey poop matched the turkey perfectly LOL! The pilgrim turkey is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Gobbles-N-Wobbles original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I cut everything out using SCAL3 and my Silhouette Cameo. I am also entering my project into Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Treats Challenge.

I also made my first ever Close To My Heart Haul video!!

13 comments:

  1. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bag...love the turkey!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treat bag! Thanks for entering the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat bags!! Love it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLLLLLLLLLLLY CUTE!!!! I love this turkey!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love your Turkey Feathers so cute. Thank you for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom Dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute Sandra! Love that turkey:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is reallly cute !! love the turkey !! WISHING I had those peanut M&m's right now though ~ ugh !!!! lol thanks for linking up to the challenge !~!!

    Michelle- Jaded Blossom ~ owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your turkey is just the cutest love him
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...