Thursday, November 29, 2012

#131 White Christmas Card

Hi everyone! For today's Cameo Creations Challenge our theme is "White Christmas" when I think of white Christmas I think of the snow covered mountains here in So Cal. I got the tree and sentiment "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" from the Silhouette store. I embossed the snowflake background using a Sizzix embossing folder in my Cuttlebug.  The papers are from Pear and Partridge Kit from Close To My Heart. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! Especially the embossing, really makes the tree and caption stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Sandra! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...