Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#128 Sweet Gingerbread Girl Card

Hi everyone! For today I made a sweet Christmas cookie card using KaDoodle Bug Designs Yummy Treat Gingers original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. When I first saw this pattern I went nuts LOL it's soooooo cute!! Love the fact that a gingerbread cookie is holding another cookie! I cut them out using my SCAL 3 and Silhouette Cameo. The stamp sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps and the background snowflake stamp is from Close To My Heart which I stamped all over the card to create my own patterned paper. The face stamp is Peachy Keen Stamps Snowmany faces.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Snowflakes Stamp Set (used as background stamp)
Here's the SNOWFLAKES stamp set I used to create my background, this set is also a Cricut companion stamp set for  Art Philosophy


1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...