Sunday, November 4, 2012

#118 Ashley's Blogaversary Blog Hop

*CLICK HERE to continue the Teddy Bear Parade Blog Hop*

Welcome to Ashley's 2nd Blogaversary! If you are here from Liz's Blog you are in the right spot if you just arrived and would like to start at the begging please head over to Ashley's Blog and congratulate her on reaching 2 years of blogging! That is so awesome Ashley... congrats girly!!!

For Ashley's blog hop she had a list of different card themes we could pick from and I chose my favorite card design... clean and simple! I LOVE making clean and simple for some reason I feel like they are just as gorgeous as cards that take a long time but I created this in about 15 minutes now that's my kind of card LOL!


For my card I made a Christmas card using some Close To My Heart  supplies including:
I also embossed the brown/green papers with 2 Basic Grey embossing folders in my Cuttlebug.

Hi everyone as you know I am a Close To My Heart Consultant. I'm SUPER close to reaching a big goal. I only have $190 to go and 3 days left to hit it! Please help me achieve this goal... for all orders placed with me I will send you a FREE sample paper pack from Close To My Heart. Perfect for making cards or using on scrapbook layouts.
Remember Christmas is right around the corner! Stock up on gifts or order some goodies to make Holiday Crafts!
Thank you so much.... Shop here: http://sandrarosario.ctmh.com/

14 comments:

  1. pretty card Sandra! LOVE CAS designs!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card and the paper. TFS
    Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your card, all those different papers and layers. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I really like the colors you used

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card... I am a follower.
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors

    Melissa
    iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely embossing and color choices - TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful card you crafted for the The Glamorous Side of Scrapping 2nd Blogaversary hop. Thank you for sharing it with us. jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little button with the twine! Can you believe I've never done that yet..not once used twine with a button... I need to get busy, it's the perfect accent on your card. TFS. Live for Scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is very pretty. I love the card & the double embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Great embossing!
    Sorry for the late hop!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...