Friday, November 30, 2012

#132 CTMH Damask Divas Pear and Partridge Paper Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the Damask Divas Close To My Heart team Blog Hop featuring the Pear and Partridge Kit and Paper Pack. If you are here from Ashley's Blog then you are in the right spot!

For my project I made 14 Christmas cards........ yes 14 all from the Pear and Partridge Kit! You may recognize a few of these cards on my Facebook/Blog/Pinterest but most of them are never before seen I just wanted to show them all to you at once! After making these 14 cards I still have tons of paper left to make another 30 more cards or 5 scrapbook layouts! 


I used 9 different embossing folders including Cuttlebug brand, Sizzix, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz and The Paper Studio. The Cricut cartridges I used were Teddy Bear Parade, Artiste, Art Philosophy and I also used some SVG files from KaDoodle Bug Designs including Polar Bears on Ice and Yummy Treat Gingers

I created my own background paper on 3 of the cards by stamping snowflakes randomly on the cardstock. I also used several CTMH  Cricut companion stamps on the die cuts.




Come check out my video showing all 14 cards along with the CTMH products I used.

Here's a list of Close To My Heart Products Used:
Stamps
Celebration (Art Philosophy bundle)
Frames, Tags, Borders (Art Philosophy Bundle)

Inks

Accessories

Paper

Note: If you would like to purchase the Pear and Partridge Paper Pack X7162B only NOT the kit it will become available after Dec. 4th. You can purchase it HERE after Dec. 4th.

Thank You for checking out my cards have a great day!

Next Stop is Traci


13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I could never pick a favorite! I love all the embossing. You did a fantastic job making that paper go so far! The poinsettia flowers turned out amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were one very busy girl! So many cute cards, how can you pick just one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were VERY busy! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the cards. They are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I can't even imagine making that many cards! LOL I am so SLOW at the process.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one of these are so unique and well crafted! What a lot of work and they are all terrific, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Sandra!! Great job!!

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I think I like the bottom left card the best, or maybe the top left, no, 3rd row, far right, but the gingerbread girl is so cute and so are the bears, oh never mind. I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many to choose from! How do u ever decide who gets which one when they are all so unique and lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...what a lovely set of cards! Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these cards are awesome! I am gonna scrap-lift a few! Thanks for sharing!surfnfroggie at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...