Thursday, November 8, 2012

#120 Halloween 2 Page Layout

Hi everyone! For today's project I thought I'd make a 2 page Halloween layout for this years Halloween pics. The kit I used is from Close To My Heart called Moonlight Workshops On The Go Kit along with the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements (Chipboard pieces). I also inked all the edges with Black Exclusive Inks. I matted all the photo mats and added Black Designer Ribbon Rounds. The ribbon is actually on clearance right now for $4.00 reg. retail value is  $7.95, be sure to check out the "While Supplies Last" section...... get them before they're gone for good!! CTMH Clearance Sale HERE!!!!! I also used my Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the journaling shape.

1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...