Saturday, November 10, 2012

#122 Cameo Creations Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the Cameo Creations DT Thanksgiving Blog Hop starting at the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog. Today is also a new Thanksgiving challenge be sure to leave comments on all blogs and also enter in our challenge to win one of our prizes. We have Bugaboo Stamps, Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons store and also Scraptastical Kreations store.



For my Thanksgiving project I made a 3D Shadowbox store using 3 different files from the Silhouette store including the box/ sentiment/ and boy & girl shape. I made this card for my hubby to display in his man cave LOL! The burlap ribbon I used is from Close To My Heart Burlap Ribbon $7.95




Don't forget to enter our Thanksgiving challenge using any Silhouette machine HERE!

Next Stop is Ceci

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...great colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute box - love the little couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shadow box card! Love the touch of burlap.
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful... i love the colors... I am a follower.

    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the burlap ribbon! And what a perfect sentiment. I will definitely have to pick up that image from the store.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is o so sweet . love it !!! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out so great! Love the images you found. Good job getting it into the man cave LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is just stunning! I love the burlap, the couple, I just love this!

    Chriss

    america57@comcast.net
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally LOVE your 3D Shadowbox!! Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this shadowbox! The sweet silhouette inside is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww so sweet! Love those two silhouette's kissing! So sweet! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...