Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#125 Pumpkin Pie Card

Hi everyone! For today's card I made a pumpkin pie card well I think it's pumpkin pie but with a crust on top LOL! I cut the pie from the Something To Celebrate Cricut cart, this cartridge is so very cute and I've had it about a year already and only used it twice so far!  I stamped the sentiment using Jaded Blossom stamps and the twine is "Chocolate Truffle" from Trendy Twine. I layered the pie plate using lots of glue and twine LOL! It was kinda hard but it was worth it I really like the look of the pie plate. I also did faux stitching on the pie.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Flirty Paper Pack
Cocoa Collection Ribbon

I am entering my card into Twine It Up Thanksgiving Challenge, use brown, stitching, an twine.

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. This is really cute Sandra! LOVE the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! The stitching really makes the pie stand out - and such a happy piece of pie it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!Cute!Cute!Love the Twine!Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Cuteness. Thanks for playing along with the Trendy Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is so cute Sandra. Love what you did with the twine and your stitching looks awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Trendy Twine's November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this, plus its my favorite color of Trendy Twine! Thanks for linking up to our November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You linked up for the Challenge. So glad!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy--I love pie :) Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card!! We actually included it from the Cricut Website thanksgiving Project Center, and it really caught my eye! :)

    Here's the post: http://www.blog.birdsparty.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-craft-ideas-your-chance-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That piece of pie is adorable! Great job, Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a creative and fun card! I also love how you used the twine, thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a clever use of twine! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so darn cute. Thanks for playing along with us in our Trendy Twine Challenge for November. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    Jamie
    Trendy Twine DT

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...